Audra designed to do amazing things. And designed to protect your privacy.
At Audra, we believe privacy is a fundamental human right. And so much of your personal information — information you have a right to keep private — lives on your devices.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Audra may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you an account with Audra, purchase an Audra product, download a software update, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Audra’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Audra account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Audra, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Audra’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Audra product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help our developers improve Audra and related apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your device by a Web server when you access our Services. We may use both session Cookies and persistent Cookies to identify
“Web Beacons” (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail). Information Related to Use of the Services. Our servers automatically record certain information about how a person uses our Services (we refer to this information as “Log Data”), including both Account holders and non-Account holders (either, a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed, and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences.
As part of the Services, our hardware devices collect and transmit traffic identifying information. We store this information for up to thirty days on our servers.
Information Sent by Your Mobile Device: We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
Location Information: When you use our App, we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location or by accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or coarse location if you enable location services on your device. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
Audra Go App also requires “Device Administrative Permission”, to ensure restriction un-installation by third party application. Users can easily remove restrictions by visiting Settings > Security > Device administrators.
We use “VPN Technology” to ensure secured and appropriate traffic flow to controlled devices. Also preventing from engaging through un-authorized Data or Wi-Fi networks.
Audra promotes security and safer platform for digital activity, hence user data confidentiality and protection is highly valued and practiced. We use https:// for “VPN Technology” and continuously monitor for threat prevention.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Audra may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Audra to provide products and services, or that help Audra market to customers. For example, when you purchase and activate your Audra, you authorize Audra to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to carry out service. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Audra’s privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Audra to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Third Party Sites and Services
Audra websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personal information that we request, you may not be able to access all the features of the Services.
You can access and modify the personal information associated with your Account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want us to delete your personal information and your Account, please contact us at email@example.com with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
The Security of Your Information
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the data that we gather from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
Country-wise Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice to Purchasers residing in Malaysia
Audra’s Treatment of Personal Information: When you use the Services, Audra uses the ID Number of your Audra Device or the Audra software application, as its primary identifier. This prevents unnecessary transfer of Personal Information between the Audra Software and the servers, or between various portions of the Audra Software. Audra does not need to know “who” is using the Services to provide the personalization you expect of the Services. Rather, we need to know “which” device is requesting, posting, or otherwise interacting with Audra’s servers. The Audra Device and Audra Software carry preferences and filtering information independent of Personal Information. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer or network) to give us an idea of which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there. Audra does not link your IP address to any Personal Information unless you have logged in to our website. Even then, the related Personal Information is encrypted while in transit and at rest. Finally, during registration of your Audra Device you are invited to submit information, including Personal Information, for the purposes of registering your Audra Device for warranty protection. Once collected, this information is stored in a separate database, and is not readily accessible via the Audra Services. We will delete or anonymize Personal Information when it is not required for our provision of Audra Services to you.