Connect all your devices as shown in below picture:
Connect to Audra Wi-Fi Access Point using default credentials.
Wi-Fi Network Name: Audra
Wi-Fi Passsword: audra123
Note: Ensure you are always connecting or connected to Audra Wi-Fi Access Point before continuing next steps.
Open your web-browser (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) and follow the below steps:
- a. Type 192.168.1.254 in your browser URL address bar;
- b. Select ISP Profile1 and enter details to connect to the internet;
- Contact your ISP provider to know your your ISP Profile details (where applicable).
Note: You may receive a pop-up message saying, “Your Internet Setting is Successfully Configured”. Click “OK” to proceed to next step.
- c. Firmware Update (if available), device will automatically check for latest Firmware and update. Allow up to 20 minutes (depending on your internet connection type) for the process to complete.
Note: Please ensure there is no interruption in power or connectivity.
- Refresh the page or re-visit 192.168.1.254 if the page does not progress automatically.
- You may also need to re-enter your ISP details before proceeding to next step (may vary for different internet connection types, web-browsers or models).
Enter your Activation Code found on the bottom sticker under your Audra unit and fill in other details as requested on the page;
Once successfully created – login to the Audra Management Portal (https://manage.audra.io) using your credentials;
Above methods may vary for different Models, Internet Service Provider (ISP) Type and Web-Browser.